1 type of Thai fruit may have different names depending on each area, but for “Kai Luk”, besides, there are many names, including Luk Luk, plum or prune (which is called when it is dried fruit). ) can confuse many people. Or may be mistaken for a different type of fruit.
However, no matter what name they are called, prunes or plums are healthier than we think.
10 good benefits of “Which fruit – prune – plum”
- Dried prunes or dried prunes It’s considered a fruit that helps slow down aging. Slow down aging better than other fruits such as raisins, oranges, apples, pears, etc.
- low fat fruit And there are many nutrients that are beneficial to the body Whether it’s vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and potassium, etc.
- contains antioxidants that help nourish the skin to be firm and anti-cancer
- Nourish the heart and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Contains iron that nourishes the blood prevent anemia
- Contains vitamin E that improves blood circulation. and prolong the lifespan of red blood cells
- lower blood cholesterol and lowering blood pressure
- It is low in sugar, so it’s suitable for people on a diet. or patients with diabetes
- high in dietary fiber Has a mild laxative effect thus helping to make the excretory system work better
- Eye care in the part of the screen. and nerves around the eyes thus helping to see better
Caution when eating any fruit: plums, prunes
- If you eat too many children at once May cause diarrhea Because any child has a mild laxative effect
- Pregnant women should not eat too much. Because if you eat any child or dried prunes so much that they excrete a lot may cause uterine contractions and encourage premature birth
- Children should not be given concentrated prune juice. Because it may be too high in minerals. and may cause diarrhea in children
- Patients with kidney disease are not suitable for eating any children. Because any child has a lot of potassium. Causing patients with kidney disease to be unable to excrete potassium from the body as it should be สมัคร ufabet